1. The Chaise lounge, classic that it is in interior decorating, isn't quite as practical indoors as it once was. But at the pool? It's just right. Whether single or double, zero gravity, or your classic poolside chaise, it's right here waiting for you.
2. What is zero gravity, you say? We don't know where or how these were invented but they adjust infinitely (or a lot, for nit-picky mathematicians out there) and create a sense of weightlessness. They are produced by several manufacturers nowadays, but naturally we assume the first was developed at NASA.
3. Zero gravity recliners are like any other piece of ergonomic, specially designed furniture and must be properly adjusted for the maximum benefit. All the hard work is done in the factory, and by following the simple instructions you should be ready for some serious lounging in no time.
4. Considering the technology that goes into the design of a zero gravity recliner, prices are amazingly low. Many of our poolside zero gravity recliners can be purchased for around 100 dollars.
5. While the zero gravity recliners are nice for the pool, you might prefer the classic pool chaise lounges instead. If you are buying one or just a couple, something with a nice hardwood frame and a tray for holding drinks and a book is ideal. If you need more, we've got great options at lower prices.
6. You won't find fabrics that aren't resistant to mildew and mold on our pool chaise lounges, but be aware that there are varying degrees of quality with these fabrics. Higher priced chaise lounges often feature upholstery that closely resembles what you have inside. Depending on your priorities, it may well be worth it.
7. The Three Birds brand of outdoor patio sets and pool chaise lounges is tough to beat. Their chairs are often constructed entirely of teak and feature the most fashion-forward upholstery and design.
8. All of our pool chaise lounge chairs are designed for comfort, with ample seating and adjustable backs. However, some also feature adjustable surfaces for your legs as well. It all depends on exactly how hard you like to relax.
9. Some of the cooler pool chaise lounges we offer are designed with resin wicker on aluminum frames. These have the casual, island style from the wicker, but last much longer than traditional wicker furniture. Check out the Lotus all weather wicker chaise lounge. It's round.
10. Fair skinned but love lounging outdoors? Fear not, we've got a load of offerings that pair pool chaise lounges with attractive, matching umbrellas. You'll end up paying a little more, but the return on not burning your skin is pretty high.